Welcome to Kirkland
Click on the button below to explore more listings
Kirkland is a city in King County, Washington. A suburb east of Seattle, its population was 89,557 in a 2018 census estimate, which made it the sixth largest city in the county and the thirteenth largest in the state. Kirkland consists of unique neighborhoods with a mixture of older and newly constructed homes. A network of trails and a quaint downtown are just some of the things that attract people to this lakefront community. Tree-lined streets and a collection of parks help enhance Kirkland’s visual appeal. A strong economy has allowed the city to create many new amenities like pools, community center, and the Performing Arts Center to keep residents active and entertained. Hotels, nearby wineries and a collection of restaurants and supporting businesses make Kirkland a highly desirable and vibrant community.
- Kirkland to Seattle: 10.9 miles, 20-45 minutes depending on traffic and time of day.
- Kirkland to West Seattle: 18 miles, 25-45 minutes depending on traffic and time of day.
- Kirkland to Seattle Tacoma International Airport: 22.7 miles, 25-45 minutes depending on traffic and time of day.
- Kirkland to Bellevue: 4.6 miles, 10-20 minutes depending on traffic and time of day.
Kirkland grocery stores: Metropolitan Market, PCC (awesome co-op grocery store), and QFC
Grocery stores within a 10 minute drive of Kirkland: QFC, Safeway, Trader Joes, Whole Foods, Costco and more (see hyper link)
Kirkland Restaurants: Too many to list (see hyper link)
Bellevue Restaurants: 10 minutes away and too many to list (see hyperlink)
Kirkland Coffee and Bakeries: Zoka, Caffé Ladro, Café Racoco, The French Bakery, Starbucks, Deru, Madison Kitchen, and more (see hyperlink)
Kirkland Parks: Too many to list (see hyperlink)
- Kirkland Performing Arts Center
- Peter Kirk Pool
- Kirkland Cross Corridor Trail
- Houghton Beach
- Skate Park
- Baseball Fields
- Tennis Courts
- Basketball Courts
- Parks and more (see hyperlink)
The median home value in Houghton (central Kirkland) is $1,373,700.